What are the benefits of doing voluntary military service in the Peruvian Navy?
Benefits offered to you during the Volunteer Military Service:
• Daily complete food
• Complete supply of uniforms, toiletries and cleaning
• Free care and Social Assistance from the moment you enter
• Monthly economic allocation according to law.
• Possibilities for completing secondary education through alternative basic education programs (EBA)
• Life and burial insurance according to law
• Access to the recreation center for Cabos y Marineros
• Training in Productive Technical Education Centers since joining
• After 12 months of service, entrance to CITEN with a discount up to 50% in enrollment and admission to the Training Schools of Armed Forces and National Police of Peru.
• Receive basic military instruction.
Benefits offered to you by Licensing:
• Economic allocation to licensing according to law.
• You will receive a Certificate of having completed the Military Service.
• Opportunity to apply to the Armed Forces Public Technical Higher Education Institute.
• Opportunity to apply for a complete Scholarship in the National Scholarship Program 18 in the FFAA modality, to continue studies in the different Institutes and Universities.
• Access to agreements with the Callao Region and / or private companies to occupy a job.
• Postulate to INPE.